Did you know approximately 74 trillion emails are sent out annually? That makes email marketing a lucrative tool in improving customer engagement and driving sales for B2B and B2C businesses. Additionally, emails with autoresponder are considered extremely valuable in acquiring clients and in affiliate marketing. So, what is the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
GetResponse is one the best autoresponders around as you will see in my detailed GetResponse review.
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is an email service provider that is list based, which means that all contacts added will be stored in a specific list file. You can create as many lists as you want and GetResponse will allow you to send Newsletters as one-off emails, among other things. Also, you can create auto respond emails that are sent on a specific day and/or time, after a prospect has joined your list. This way you don’t have to deal with each one manually, which can become very time consuming as your list grows.
Let’s have a look at some of the features of GetResponse.
What are the Features I Get With GetResponse?
To create targeted email marketing campaigns that increase conversion rates, GetResponse has some awesome features including:
- Metrics over time – Being hidden under a pile of emails in the subscriber’s inbox is not your primary objective and should never be. GetResponse has an excellent feature that helps you predict the optimal hour of delivery. It generally selects the time when the user is most expected to open and read your emails. This allows you to find out precisely when your subscribers will act on the emails, and from then on, you can time your future mails based on that information. That means your email will probably land at the top of the user’s inbox and most likely boost your click-through rate.
- Automated Emails – With GetResponse, you can create a drip email marketing campaign for the clients. The feature allows you to create a flowchart of responses you wish to email to the users as per their response or behavior towards all your emails. For example, you can design a series of emails for the new subscriber- introduce yourself, email them a blog post, a free trial link, and if they still do not sign up, send them another blog. You can create various scenarios that help keep a response ready for the subscriber’s every action. That is especially crucial for e-commerce businesses that need to track and address prospective buyers that have abandoned their e-shopping carts.
- GetResponse e-newsletter templates – There are numerous GetResponse templates to choose from (over 500), and they are all in easy-to-use categories. It is pretty straightforward to get an excellent starting point for a template and edit it easily. The templates are changeable, in that you can change the layouts, fonts, and imagery using the controls offered. GetResponse also allows you to design your own email template and import the code for it.
- Easy webinar solutions – Webinars are an upcoming marketing technique that is used to engage with the clients on a personal platform. GetResponse webinar feature allows you to create, broadcast, customize, and apply the innovative date-and-time picker while scheduling accordingly. Furthermore, you can choose to keep the webinar open for all or it can be private and still ensure that it is protected with SSL-encrypted URLs.
- Responsive email designs – With its responsive email design functionality, GetResponse has been ahead of its competitors for quite a while now. The design allows for template adjustments so that if the receiver is reading it from a mobile device, the fonts and layouts will be optimized automatically for the device being used. And, when it comes to displaying a preview of the e-newsletter, you can press the “mobile preview” button, and you will get an instant snapshot of what the email looks like on the smartphone. Another cool feature is, you can flip the preview around and see how the email will appear when the screen is used in either landscape or portrait mode.
- Email Deliverability – One of the main issues that all email advertising software faces is the fear of being blacklisted. Most businesses rely on emails for marketing, and if clients do not receive them in the inboxes but lands in the spam folder, that can be challenging for your business. GetResponse is very aware of this and has established an anti-spam support team to observe accounts and send warnings wherever and whenever necessary.
- A/B testing – With the increasing importance of personalization in campaigns, A/B testing is a must-have for any online marketing strategy. With GetResponse, you can carry out split tests since they are integrated into the settings. Creating the campaign is simple and you can A/B test your marketing strategy with up to 50 percent of the users. You can also split test up to five different messages. At the same time, you can test subject lines, content, and time of the day, to figure out which version of the email will be received best by your subscribers.
- Landing page creator – Landing pages are useful techniques in online advertising campaigns. A good landing page will generate more leads if instead of directing clients to cluttered websites, you point them to a clean, well-designed page that contains clear information. GetResponse offers a easy-to-use landing page creator where you can create your own design of landing page or choose GetResponse subdomain and access flexible publishing options. Similar to the emails, you can split test the landing pages to assess which ones are the best performing web designs.
- Advanced segmentation – All the communications going out from each business should be personalized to serve the right clients. GetResponse offers the option of generating distinctive promotional codes to improve your conversions. Thanks to its advanced segmentation feature, you can effortlessly target clients from different segments and drive your growth at a faster rate. You can also address the users by name and include contact details in your emails. The tool also offers real-time tracking analytics allowing you to see when the clients receive, click and when and if they open your message.
- GetResponse CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – One of the most challenging aspects of using CRM techniques is the prerequisite of exporting data to CSV and back to the email advertising tool so as to do your mailouts. With GetResponse CRM, you will avoid all data importing and exporting and keep things neatly in one place. Moreover, the CRM is incorporated in all email marketing functionality, and you can now add subscribers to a CRM pipeline depending on the trigger autoresponders or user’s activity.
- Advanced Analytics – GetResponse has extremely comprehensive analytics and reporting choices. Besides the basics (open rate, unsubscribe rate, click-through) it has some nifty features including:
⇒ One-click segmentation– this entails an option of identifying and segmenting individuals who did not engage with the e-newsletter you sent.
⇒ Email ROI– you can add some tracking code on the post-sales page on your website and evaluate if your email campaigns are effective in driving sales up. You can then assess your return on investment in your online marketing.
⇒ Per-user information– with this option, you can click on one subscriber and see where they signed up from, their location, and which of your emails they have opened in the past.
Does GetResponse Have Competitive pricing and Terms?
GetResponse pricing depends on the number of contacts you would wish to reach out to. It has four different packages, and each one of them entails basic landing pages, autoresponders, unlimited email sends and tags, and marketing automated workflows.
For a one-year service subscription, you will receive an 18% discount, and if you subscribe for two years, the discount is 30%. Email, Pro, and Max plans offer free trials.
Here is a breakdown of the pricing and the features available:
- GetResponse Email – This is the lowest pricing plan and is designed for individuals who are new to email marketing. It entails marketing automation tools, and for 1,000 contacts, the price is $15 per month. For 2,500 contacts the pricing is $25 month to month.
- Pro plan – Besides the features offered in Email plan, pro plan provides enhanced marketing automation features, advanced landing pages, and web event tracking. It also comes with free email marketing certification, and you can complete webinars to the targeted audience. Pro is designed mostly for growth-oriented marketers that will pay $49 per month for 5,000 contacts.
- Max plan – Costing at $165 per month for 10,000 contacts, this plan is for marketing pros with advanced needs. Along the Pro plan features, additional marketing automation tools are available, and you will have the ability to hold webinars with 500 attendees. Five individuals can have access to the program, and you have an added campaign consulting feature. That means you get 1.5 hours a month of expert consulting for the email advertising campaign strategies.
- The Enterprise package – This plan is for businesses with over 100,000 contacts looking for scalable, high-performance solutions. It starts at $199 a month and entails an account manager, deliverability consulting, a dedicated IP address and infrastructure, and up to ten users can access the program. Besides offering day-to-day support, the account managers will advise you on ways of improving deliverability so you achieve maximum value from every email campaign.
Note: If you exceed the specified contacts in your plan, GetResponse will not interrupt your service, but they will charge an extra fee.
GetResponse Review Recommendation – Yes!!
At the prices currently available for the plans listed above, GetResponse has a bunch of unique features that are just not found in competing products. With it, you can design simple surveys, create landing pages, or even conduct webinars to boost your affiliate marketing.
Automatically being able to respond to your email subscribers is critical to scaling your business and saves you a bunch of time.
I use GetResponse and it has been awesome for me. I have no complaints. It is easy to use and has a ton of tutorials to help you.