Who doesn’t want a way to make a full time income online? Clearly, I do, since I am creating this article for you. There is a relatively new kid on the block that promises you can do just that within 24 months. It is called Income School Project 24, which is where the 24 months comes in. But what is income school project 24?
Read on for my full unbiased review of this very interesting way to earn a full time income that can replace your current 9-5 grind and give you the free time you deserve to enjoy your life.
What is Income School Project 24?
Project 24 is the latest training program created by Income School’s creators; Jim Harmer and Rick Kessler. Their site and its membership include many training programs along with Project 24.
Project 24 is online training that teaches you all you need to know about affiliate marketing and how to implement it to replace your full time income with mostly passive income from your niche site you will create.
It is both video and audio training that are both high quality and relatively easy to understand.
Let’s see what is included in Project 24.
What is Included in Income School’s Project 24?
This training program consists of a 60 step system. This system includes 123 lessons or modules, and at least 94 videos. There may be more now, since they continue to update the content in the course regularly to stay up to date.
In this course, you will learn the following, at a minimum:
- How to start on online business as an entrepreneur.
- How to decide on and choose the perfect niche for you and your new online business.
- How to build your niche website using WordPress.
- How to develop SEO rich content that can get ranked on page 1 of SERP.
- How to find relevant affiliate programs and how to join them to promote links on your site.
- How to get traffic to your niche site.
- How to convert your site users to purchase your affiliate products.
- How to do Email Marketing with your site.
- How to hire and train writers to write quality content for your site.
- How to create our own high quality images for your site.
- How to improve and even speed up your own writing.
- How to monetize your site even more with adds.
- How to have the successful mindset.
The course appears to be easy to follow and does provide a lot of valuable content.
How Much is Project 24 Going to Cost Me?
Project 24 is a reasonable price, starting at $449 for the first year and $199 a year thereafter. There are other better affiliate marketing training programs that cost less and include more, more on that later.
Since web hosting and domains are not part of this program, you will have to find and pay for that separately. Project 24 does recommend which hosting platforms and domain sites you should use.
If you join Income School’s site and become a member, you will enjoy even more benefits with Project 24.
Is Project 24 for Everyone?
The short answer is maybe.
Here is what I see:
- Beginners: From everything I have seen and read, it looks like it is best for beginners. This is because a newbie will learn everything they need to know, in a step-by-step process, to get started with a new niche affiliate marketing website. As I mentioned earlier, as a beginner you will learn how to set up a WordPress website, how to install the best plugins for your site theme, how to make sure your site SEO ready, and what I think is the most important thing you need to learn for your site to be successful, and that is how to write the correct type of high quality content to reliably get traffic that converts. Beginners will also gain tremendous knowledge from the community they will have access to.
- Intermediate that may have tried and failed at this: There are many more affiliate marketers that have failed, than succeeded. That is just the hard truth. Only 3% of affiliate marketers succeed, because most find the amount of hard work and dedication to the process to be too demanding. It is, but it is also so worth it when you have what is takes. Project 24 leads you step-by-step so all those things you forgot or didn’t learn previously, you will learn what you need to succeed this time. You will learn the most from the updated courses, along with the podcasts, the vlogs, and also some of the more advanced courses that you may have missed before.
- Advanced Internet Marketers and Experts: You will learn the latest internet marketing techniques and gain value for the podcasts, vlogs and some of the advanced courses. You will also learn how to scale up your current site(s). You will review how to monetize with ads and learn the latest SEO tricks. Going through all 60 modules will be quick, and you will relearn some of the things you may have forgotten, like keyword research and to find the best keywords to get organic traffic to your site. Even us old dogs can learn new tricks and we do tend to become forgetful as we get older, so this is a great refresher.
What are Some of the Pros and Cons with Project 24?
I wish this was the perfect affiliate marketing course, but of course, there is no such thing just yet.
Here are the Pros and Cons I see with Project 24:
- You get free YouTube videos to watch with Project 24 that are very useful.
- Training is from very successful online entrepreneurs.
- Complete 24 month training program to get you to a successful online business. Step-by-step.
- Community support is always available.
- You can get 1 on 1 attention.
- There is live chat.
- Free weekly podcasts.
- No free trial for starters.
- No free starter websites.
- No webhosting so you have to pay extra for that from a third party.
- No domains available so you have to find one for your site.
- No keyword research tool available.
- This is a big one for me, NO REFUNDS!
Is Project 24 Legit and Worth the Money?
In my humble opinion, Project 24 is totally legit, and I think the cost is reasonable after the first year. I am a little disappointed with the additional costs for webhosting and domain platforms.
I think Project 24 is best for beginners, because they will learn the most from this training for the cost. That doesn’t mean advanced and experts affiliate marketers won’t find it useful, because they will. It is just a question of whether they will learn enough for the cost.
I do recommend Project 24 and I am an affiliate for them, but if I had to give you my #1 recommendation, it has to be Wealthy Affiliate. I have been with them for a while and I am a big fan. They just offer so much more for the money; I have to make them my #1.
I am confident that either Wealthy Affiliate or Project 24 is great for beginning affiliate marketers and they can be successful with either.
You can check out my full Wealthy Affiliate review by CLICKING HERE.
Best of luck to you all! I look forward to your comments.