Do you need a keyword research tool for your online business? Why not choose the industry’s best keyword and research tool that was designed by affiliate marketers, specifically for affiliate marketers? That is what I did and I am incredibly happy with it. It is called Jaaxy.
In this article, I will tell you what Jaaxy is all about and what it will do for your business. Here we go!
What is Jaaxy?
Jaaxy is a keyword research tool designed and developed by the owners of Wealthy Affiliate, Kyle and Carson. They are both affiliate marketers so they completely understand how important it is to be able to find to best performing keywords.
Here is a list of the functions this amazing tool can do for you. I will discuss each in detail later in this article:
- Keywords (Search) – Lets you search for the metrics about any keyword you want to use.
- Alphabet Soup – Lets you search your basic keywords along with any alpha to get more keyword ideas.
- Saved Lists – This is the lists you create and can save all your searched keywords in for creating future content.
- Search History – Gives you a list of all your previous keyword searches.
- Search Analysis – Here you search for one of your keywords and it provides all the details, including your rank on Bing, Google and Yahoo.
- Affiliate Programs – You can search several different keywords to find affiliates, like Clickbank, to find affiliate link offers.
- Brainstorm – Helps you find the latest trends on websites from Google trends, Amazon and Twitter.
- Site Rank – With this tool, you can find how you rank on Google, Bing and Yahoo and lets you see how the completion is doing while you can automatically track your own ranking trend from day to day.
- Affiliate Program – That’s right, Jaaxy has its own affiliate program which can be very profitable.
- Jaaxy Help – You can go to the help tab and watch videos of how to use these functions of Jaaxy. Very informative.
Who Would Most Likely Use Jaaxy?
Anyone who needs to do keyword research would need this tool.
Keyword research is an critical step for just about any online business. Here are some examples of people I thing would definitely find Jaaxy an incredibly useful tool that will help them make more money:
Bloggers: If you are a blogger, you know that one of the best ways to get traffic to your site is via search engines. Jaaxy gives you a very quick way to find hundreds or thousands of long tail keywords that will produce traffic to your site.
Online Affiliate Marketers: If you are an affiliate marketer, you rely on choosing a niche that you are passionate about. Jaaxy gives you the ability to check out things from the hottest trends to finding “relevant” yet different searches and you will be able to generate brand new niche ideas in a matter of seconds.
Domain Acquisition: If you have a domain portfolio, that can be just as valuable as a real estate portfolio. Every keyword search you do with Jaaxy, will show which .com, .org and .net domains are still available for that keyword. A typical search will reveal a ton of high traffic, valuable domains. You get 3 domains per search term and a average of 90 domains getting checked with each of those searches.
Next, I will give you an example of a search I did for this post and I will explain each part of the search.
What do you get when you do a keyword search in Jaaxy?
Here is a screen capture of the Jaaxy keyword search I actually did for this post:
Notice that Keywords and Search are selected.
I entered my keyword I was interested in next to Phrase and selected Find Keywords.
So, what you get is all the information you need that is associated with that keyword as follows:
- The Keyword I searched for on the left. The L in the little square indicates I have saved this keyword to one of my keyword lists. You can save all you keywords and create as many lists as you want. You can go check them out any time by selecting the Saved Lists Tab.
- Avg., which is the average number of searches for this keyword each month. In my case, since I am new, I prefer an avg. that is very low so I can get ranked higher by Google more quickly, since there isn’t any competition.
- Traffic is the number of visits per month when you get ranked on the first page by Google. Again, as a newbie, I don’t mind the lack of site visits in the beginning. I will increase that later.
- QSR – Quoted search results for the exact number of websites ranked by Google that are associated with this exact keyword. This is the competition. I like this to be below 30 for beginners like me.
- KQI – This is the keyword quality indicator that indicates how high the quality of your keyword is. Green means it is great to use, Yellow means it is OK but not great and Red means it is poor and you probably should not use it.
- SEO – This is a score based on traffic and competition. The higher the score, the more likely you will get ranked on the first page of Google for this keyword. The scale for SEO is 1 – 100 and closer to 100 is best.
- Domains – This is the available domains for this keyword.
- Related – The list of keywords related to this keyword search. Gives you more keyword ideas.
That is pretty much it for that keyword search. As you can see, each search provides you with all kinds of very useful metrics.
Let’s have a look at the other awesome tools in Jaaxy.
First, here is a capture of an actual Site Rank search I did for one of my keywords and posts. You can see my post is ranked number one on the first page of yahoo. Pretty cool. The search too maybe a second. There is a Tracked Rankings section here as well where you can set up automatic tracking of all your post and site to watch the ranking trends. Good stuff.
Here is an actual capture of my Saved Lists. Obviously my Niche is Low Testosterone in Men. You can see in your saved lists area, the number of keywords, the amount of estimated traffic for them and when you saved them. There are several formats in which you can view them as well.
Here is a capture of my Search History. Just shows the type of search and the details of each search.
A Search Analysis I just performed. I selected the Details of the first position so you can see the details of that post. A lot of valuable information of the competition and your own keyword if it is in the top ten on Google, Bing or Yahoo.
I checked out some Affiliate Programs that are available on Clickbank for this search for low testosterone. You can search any of the available affiliate programs for several affiliates with this tab, for any keyword. It show the available commissions for each program and the associated website.
Brainstorming is another interesting tool that you can use to see what is currently trending on Google, Amazon and twitter. This gives you some great ideas for topics to write on.
And the Verdict is? – Jaaxy is Clearly the Best Keyword Search Tool available!
If you are trying to make money online, this is a tool you cannot be without. It is very easy to use. It provides invaluable information and metrics for you and show what your competition is doing.